PegasiaMusic017: h+ – GIGA
Release Date: 5th October 2012
Genre: Ambient, soundscape, noise
The reincarnation of the artist formerly known as When Power Stars Collide, h+’s Jacob Rutherford brings us into an artistic soundscape of delight and wonder. Quite possibly his best work to date, GIGA is a further exploration into the realms of the unknown through the power of noise, air and ambience.
This album is a joint release with Australian label Wood & Wire. Please check out their stuff, they release some amazing music.
Mastering by Ben Steed and Rob Gilbank at PegasiaMusic.
PegasiaMusic016: Noisesinthenight – Patchwork Landscapes
Release Date: 3rd September 2012
Genre: Ambient, Soundscape
From the mind of Dan Gibson comes a tremendous symphony of varied complexion and ambience. A dynamic movement of sound manipulation and metamorphosing texture, the Patchwork Landscapes EP is truly a wonderful addition to the PegasiaMusic library. We are honoured to present this collection of work to you.
PegasiaMusic015: Podiven – Singles
Release Date: 16th August 2012
The third PegasiaMusic exclusive to date and Podiven’s third formal release, Singles is a collection of tracks recorded during the sessions for Implosion and AD-DIOS (Kanec). This Czech singer-songwriter has since received a generous amount of airplay in the Czech Republic, and this new release offers once again a passionate projection of emotion and skill.
All songwriting and performance by Podiven.
Record, mixed and mastered by Ben Steed and Rob Gilbank at PegasiaMusic.
We thought it would be a good time to share some new and exciting things happening right now. For one, you may or may not have noticed yet, but we have a shiny new logo! Courtesy of the fantastic Atra Aeterna, who is also an absolutely amazing composer who we can greatly recommend!
We have also switched our distribution service from Archive to Bandcamp. With Bandcamp, you can download our releases in a number of different formats including MP3, FLAC and AAC. We have already uploaded a few of our last releases on there, so if you scurry on over here you can check out all the pretties.
We also thought it was a good time to post another update on the releases we will be putting out in the near future. Here is a shortlist of the most recent upcoming releases:
*Vlantis – Urotanki remastered rerelease plus remixes and goodies.
*Podiven – Yet another exclusive Pegasia project from the highly skillful and acclaimed Czech singer-songwriter.
*Ben Steed – An ambient/drone album made to go to sleep and chill to from one of the Pegasia chaps.
Okay, that’s all! Thank you for your ears and we hope you enjoy what is to come!
Ben + Rob
PegasiaMusic014: Faint Young Sun
Release Date: 16th June 2012
PegasiaMusic is proud to release our best compilation to date. A showcase of some fantastic independent ambient from all over the world, Faint Young Sun presents a varied and multiple perspective of the ambient genre.
This album is gapless and designed to be listened in its entirety. For the fullest effect, listen to it with no interruptions.
Thank you to everyone who submitted for this project. Unfortunately we were unable to fit everyone onto one album, but we appreciate the participation!
Mastered by Ben Steed and Rob Gilbank at PegasiaMusic.
Artwork by Magnus.
1. Isum – Limen – 2:51
2. Comfort Zone – Evening on the Bridge of Sighs – 8:08
3. Desert Of Hiatus – Robot Heaven – 5:02
4. Effulgence – Stillness – 5:26
5. OxKing – Chrono – 4:19
6. ConsolerCtrl – Midnight Session – 5:04
7. h+ – Hoia Baciu – 5:36
8. Neuron Dreamtime – Somethin’ – 3:01
9. Lapse – Asleep Atop An Atom – 6:51
10. Jelly Llama – Cindel Towani – 6:12
11. Westy – Oneirology- 3:29
12. SolidNormality – Sailing Across The Great Divide – 12:00
It is time to reveal our latest announcement; a new compilation of ambient music!
This compilation will be open to anyone wishing to submit, as long as it adheres to the ‘ambient’ genre.
For those who wish to submit, please be aware of the following information:
* The song must be submitted in .wav or .aiff format in 24bit and 44.1khz.
* The song must have at least -3db headroom.
* While there is no official maximum length, please keep submissions under 15 minutes if possible.
* One submission per person, please.
* All songs chosen will be mastered by us at PegasiaMusic to a professional standard.
* Some songs within the album may be arranged in the mastering to bridge into the songs following them, creating a gapless segue.
* Not all submissions will be accepted. Please do not be offended if yours is not. If we happen to receive a lot of submissions, please understand that we will not be able to accept all of them sheerly due to the overall album length.
* Like with all of our releases, this album will be released for free download only and all artists keep their rights to their work. For all information about our policies and legal declarations, please see our About page.
Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Ambient Compilation Submission‘.
DEADLINE: Tuesday 1st May 2012
Those who have been accepted will be informed of such before the album’s release date is published, but please be patient.
Thank you for reading, good luck and we look forward to hearing your submissions!
Ben & Rob @ PM
PegasiaMusic013: Michael Dunn – Reflections
To download click either the ‘ZIP’ link on the lefthand side or the ’70.6 MB’ link under ‘Size’ in the ‘Whole Item’ category on the right.
Release Date: 29th February 2012
From the mind of Michael Dunn comes a cosmic resonance of melody and rhythm. Intertwining an amalgamation of stereophonic adventure, Dunn explores the integration of numerous techniques, genres and audio manipulation.