Archive for March, 2012
It is time to reveal our latest announcement; a new compilation of ambient music!
This compilation will be open to anyone wishing to submit, as long as it adheres to the ‘ambient’ genre.
For those who wish to submit, please be aware of the following information:
* The song must be submitted in .wav or .aiff format in 24bit and 44.1khz.
* The song must have at least -3db headroom.
* While there is no official maximum length, please keep submissions under 15 minutes if possible.
* One submission per person, please.
* All songs chosen will be mastered by us at PegasiaMusic to a professional standard.
* Some songs within the album may be arranged in the mastering to bridge into the songs following them, creating a gapless segue.
* Not all submissions will be accepted. Please do not be offended if yours is not. If we happen to receive a lot of submissions, please understand that we will not be able to accept all of them sheerly due to the overall album length.
* Like with all of our releases, this album will be released for free download only and all artists keep their rights to their work. For all information about our policies and legal declarations, please see our About page.
Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Ambient Compilation Submission‘.
DEADLINE: Tuesday 1st May 2012
Those who have been accepted will be informed of such before the album’s release date is published, but please be patient.
Thank you for reading, good luck and we look forward to hearing your submissions!
Ben & Rob @ PM